Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Thursday, January 13, 2011

THANK YOU

Wow. News travels fast. I heard from SO many of you before I was even off our conference call.

The short word is I can't say much because I don't know much - I can only hope for the best because this job is BY FAR the best I've ever had. I love the job, the people, the work, everything about it. Tuesday, the day after the national championship game, I was already making plans for next season.

I wanted it to last forever. Maybe it still will in some form or fashion. Keep your fingers crossed.

And another very sincere thank you to every one of you who has reached out. I appreciate it more than I can express.

Tell me again why I thought the media was a good field?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...What's going on?

CoverageisLacking said...

Good luck, Mike, and best wishes.

Unknown said...

You're a talented writer and a good guy. You will land on your feet.

Anonymous said...

Is there a secret door knock? What's up? What's the deal? JUST WHAT IS THIS BIG NEWSFLASH??? C'mon, Mike. Spill it, man!

Victor said...

My heartiest congratulations to you, Mike!

Aussie Gus said...

Mike, is it true??

sec3mysofa said...

I hate this career.
I hate this career.
"Can you start in time for spring training?"
I LOVE THIS CAREER.