Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Because You Know You Care!

At least I hope you care. Maybe not.

Anyway, I wrote my first blog entry for The Washington Times today. Bookmark it. Tell your friends. Like us. Follow us. Please. I need the love. You thought I begged for poll votes? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Once again, I appreciate all the readership and support for THIS blog, which won't die (Loosers never die, they just go away) but won't be used too often in the future. And I really appreciate the incredible outpouring of kindness and support since I switched career gears again and headed up this-a-way.

Give us a read, please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll read this blog, but I'm not reading the Moonie paper.

natsfan1a said...

Thanks, will check it out. Could also garner more hits if it's included on the Nationals Journal and Nats Insider blog rolls?

MikeHarris said...

thanks 1a - it's early, hopefully they will pick us up. Not sure how the Post feels about picking up a Times blog!

Eventually, I think, all our blogs will be moved to an easy-to-find spot on the front sports page.

Presidents Race Fan said...

Congratulations Mike. Wishing you the best of luck.