Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unis

Let me go on record right here and now as being heavily in favor of "against" and I haven't even seen the new uniforms yet. Given my current status as NOT a season-ticket holder, I doubt I'll get an invite to the unveiling.

The one thing I've always liked about the Nats is their uniforms. I don't want this to become like NASCAR where colors change and drivers change and sponsors change every 20 minutes or so and they make their fans into their personal ATM machines.

I don't have the red alternate uniform jersey but I have all the others. Just found a "37" road jerset with the script Washington on eBay for about 25 bucks.

I will not be suckered into buying these new unis. I hear the white home unis are going to a script Nationals. I'm going to nose around some more and see if I can find out anything before the select few (rich suckers) get to witness the unveiling.

Besides, if the Nats don't re-sign Dunn -- and it sure looks like that's not going to happen -- I won't have a need for a new jersey to wear to the stadium. Because I won't be going.

No comments: