Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, January 25, 2009

NatsFest

I'm sitting here watching my son set up the new TV and thinking we should have hauled it up 95 and gone. Too late now. Those who went, take a moment and let me know what it was like. Did I miss anything?
My wife told me this a.m. she wants to add two tickets to our package so we can take our son, friends, whatever. Not sure I'm willing to commit another grand to this team just yet so we'll see. If they trade her favorite player (Milledge), I suspect those extra tickets will be something she tries to shove somewhere someone wouldn't want them shoved.

3 comments:

Chris Needham said...

Wow. Kasten's minions really got their hooks into her, huh?

Was it water torture? They threatening a beloved family member? Is Jim Bowden hiding in your closet at night, emerging once you're asleep suggestively whispering things in her ears?

MikeHarris said...

Well, Uncle Stan did stop and say hello and thank us for coming once last season. Mostly she likes the nachos.

I was off the hook until she noticed the "six months to pay" plan. There went my "can't afford it" card.

Dave Nichols said...

you mean, the six-month-to-pay plan they instituted a month and a half AFTER season ticket holder's renewals were supposed to be due???

i'd have loved to pay my renewal over six months instead of in full just because i honored the team's "deadline".

Mike, you should have came up for NatsFest. depsite long lines for everything, it was fun.