Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

Time to take a break from my bitterness and wish all my friends, my family, heck, everybody in the whole wide world a very happy holiday season.
Except the Yankees. I hope their holidays are miserable.
Not that I'm still bitter or anything.

Happy Holidays - and may 2009 be your best year yet. I plan for it to be mine in many ways. Not losing 100 games again would go a long way toward that. Thanks to all who take time out of their days to check this feeble little blog. Your readership is much appreciated.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you as well!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you found Adam Dunn under your tree.

Anonymous said...

So what was your wife's gift?

MikeHarris said...

It barks. Will post pix tomorrow after we pick it up.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that sounds like fun. Enjoy the holidays.