Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Monday, December 15, 2008

In Search Of

Ho Ho Ho. Happy Holidays. I'm shopping for my own Christmas gift here.

I have a copy of the poster The Post put out of the stadium packed on Opening Night, the first pitch one. That is being framed as one of my gifts.
My son wants to buy me a poster of Zimmerman about to leap on the plate and get pounded after hitting the game winner that same night. Nice gesture of him, considering he's a Braves fan and I called him right away and yelled, "HEY, HOW DID IT LOOK IN HD? BECAUSE IT LOOKED GREAT IN PERSON!!"

He says he's looked on Nationals.com, eBay, some posters site, the Post's site, all to no avail. Anyone know where he can get one? Or I can get one, from him?

Remind me after Christmas to post a picture of my wife's present from me. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Next year, I'll get a poster of Teixeira hitting his first HR in a Curly W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mike, there is a Santa Claus and Fairy tales can come true. Ya gotta believe!