Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it really Dunn?

The Post has it.
Nationals.com has it.

Adam Dunn is a Nat!?!?

I think I just had the big one. No, he isn't Teixeira. I'll take it. Lord, I'll take it.

Now, which pitcher becomes a Nat in exchange for a couple of spare outfielders or maybe Nick Johnson? I do like the idea of both Johnson and Dunn in the lineup but we all know better than to count on Johnson for too long.

This crappy day just got a hell of a lot better. Assuming this is true. Has to be true. Sources said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I am happy with this. Now trade away the extra outfielders we have and get a good pitcher, then I'll be excited!

An Briosca Mor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MikeHarris said...

That would indeed be a pretty good source.
VCU just pulled out a game in overtime when it struggled most of the night.
Nats get Dunn.
If I can keep from wrecking on the way home, this will have been a pretty good day.