Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nats' 30 in 30 on MLB

Just a quick drive-by today as I come up for air during the greatest first NCAA tournament weekend maybe ever. I'm firmly on the St. Mary's bandwagon now. Are the Gaels fun to watch or what?

I taped the Nats' show on MLB, or whatever you do when you have a DVR. I guess you can't call it "taped" since, you know, there's no tape.

I'd like to say the show was terrific. It was fine, typical of those types of thing. A hardcore fan like us crazies wouldn't learn anything new.

One small part of it made my weekend along with all the great basketball: I could watch Ryan Zimmerman's park-opening home run on an endless loop every waking moment the rest of my life. It never gets old. Ever. I swear I can see myself and my wife when they show the stands behind the Nats' dugout.

Love the Madness. Love that home run.

Carry on.

3 comments:

natsfan1a said...

I also enjoyed the 30/30 show, and I love the MLB Network generally. All baseball, all the time. How great is that? I thought Joe Magrane had the funniest line, regarding Dunn's sunglasses. :-)

MikeHarris said...

That was classic - what did he ask, if they came with flippers?

natsfan1a said...

No, it was a snorkel. :-D