Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zim - see you in Atlanta?

Good story this morning from the Roanoke Times about Zimmerman's stint with the P-Nats. I have a feeling he'll do one game at third for Columbus and then join the team in Atlanta, taking the spot created by WMP's move to the DL.

I may rant more about injuries later. Talked to a doctor friend yesterday who thinks WMP is definitely done for the year if the injury is as described.

It will be good to see Zimmerman back in the lineup. You have to hope this isn't one of those deals where the shoulder feels better because he hasn't been playing and it will start hurting again in a week. Given the way injuries seem to have been handled thus far, I'm not terribly confident.

Wonder when we'll get an update on Milledge?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even find an initial timetable for how long Millz with Thrillz is/was supposed to be out in the first place.

MikeHarris said...

2-4 weeks.

Unknown said...

I picked up your book from the library yesterday. I've really enjoyed reading it. I would buy it, but that would take a rather big bite out of my ramen budget.

MikeHarris said...

I understand. Thanks for reading it - and tell your friends. They do make great gifts.

Unknown said...

I'll probably pick one up as a Christmas/Birthday gift, so don't fret!