Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Friday, May 15, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

This must be the time of year when radio stations are hard pressed to find good guests.

I just got off the horn with my old bud Byron Kerr, a terrific guy I've known for years - he was doing George Mason stuff and I was covering University of Richmond and VCU.

We did an interview that will air tomorrow in the neighborhood of 5:30 p.m. on WTOP (1500) as part of the post-first, pre-second game stuff. Time can't be exact because who knows when that first game will end?

Byron's sharp. He asked some good questions and we covered a lot of ground. He caught me flat-footed because I'm an idiot. He asked for the Web address of this blog, which I ought to know, and I had to think about it because I have it auto-plugged in or whatever that tool is called. www.natslooser.blogspot.com - I think that's what I said.

Anyway, if you are bored between games tomorrow, give a listen. I hope I didn't sound like too much of a foof.

No comments: