Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Glee!

I'm not a huge TV guy but I am watching more than I used to and I blame my family.

Monday and Tuesday have become unofficial TV nights around here. My wife and son sucked me into House. Then we go to Two and A Half Men (fading fast) and Big Bang Theory. That's Monday. On Tuesday there's NCIS and NCIS-LA, probably my two favorite shows. Now we have Glee! thrown into the mix.

I did see Modern Family once and liked it and would like to see more. But I don't even know its regular night.

The point of all this? The Nats fell behind 10-0 just in time for me to go "click" and watch my shows. I have no idea what happened after that but I sat through one attempted comeback from 10-0 this week and that was enough.

We taped NCIS-LA and watched Glee! Great show, not a great episode. It ended just in time for us to catch the finish of the Phillies-Braves, which thrilled my son The Braves Fan to no end. Now THAT was a finish. And, with the Phillies on the other side, we're all Braves fans.

I like that Heyward kid. Time to work out a trade.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Glad you were able to see the end of the Braves game since American Idol ran over pushing Glee even later.

The Nationals game was over so fast, (for me it was done when I saw on Saturday that Olsen was the expected starter) so my wife and I were able to watch all of our shows too.

Sec 204 Row H Seat 7 said...

Mike,

No love for Jack Bauer?

Craig,

Olsen had a great start prior to last night's breakdown. Stammen, on the other hand, was lousy prior to his Mon. night gem. Give them at least two-three innings before switching the channel.

Unknown said...

There is only 1 way the Nats get Heyward. His initials are SS. I say no deal.

MikeHarris said...

My son has already made that offer. Wants Desmond, too!
No way.

Jack Bauer - 24? My wife tapes it. I've never seen one.