Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Strasburg Love Fest

The Nats' broadcast team pointed out that 75 media requests were granted for today's Stephen Strasburg Start in Altoona, Pa. That's about 70 more than usual, so the team dispatched PR guru extraordinaire Mike Gazda to help with it all.

Most of the usual outlets have someone there. Nationals Fanboy Looser didn't want to be left out, so we reached into our NFLN (Nationals Fanboy Looser Network). My main man Ryan Sonner is there, sitting in the stands of what he calls a great park. He'll file a full report once he gets home. He really seems to love the place but I'm a bit concerned about what he'll look like and what the report he sends will look like because this is the first picture he sent:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this reminds me of my attempt to drink 1 beer and eat 1 hot dog every inning one night at the Diamond. I kept up the pace until the 8th.....

MikeHarris said...

My guess is the dogs did you in before the beer. Diamond Death Dogs are killers.