Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I May Have to Move

I've become a little unpopular in my own house.

When my new hero Tyler Clippard pitches, I've taken to standing up and pointing at the TV and screaming the Kenny Powers line.

Watch the video if you can't remember, just don't do it with kids or other impressionables in the room. Decorum prohibits me from typing the line here because, well, I try to be more classy than that. I'd never actually yell it in public. Just in the privacy of my own family room.

Probably only when I'm alone in the future.

4 comments:

BinM said...

Mike: LOL! Instead of channeling Kenny Powers, maybe just a subtle fist pump & an "Oh-Yeah" or "Yes" would bring the family back into the room with you.

MikeHarris said...

I'll have to do the silent version when certain members of the family are in the room. The dogs don't seem to mind.

Anonymous said...

Maybe in honor of Clippard's walk-on song you could just eat a peach instead each time he comes on.

MikeHarris said...

I do like peaches.

How the heck do you come up with that one as your walk-on song?

Way he's throwing, he can play Skip To My Lou for all I care. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?