Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Willie!

See what happens when you swing the bat? Sometimes the ball will go out of the park.
Pretty daggone nice game by Willie, who is no relation. I wish.

When Zimmerman - who needs to work on the whole swing the bat thing - hit his Father's Day walk off against the Yanks and Wang in 2006, I hit my head pretty good on the ceiling fan in my family room.

For this one, I wised up and went left when I leapt out of my chair. Got pretty high for a fat old man, too.

I'm enjoying the summaries I've read thus far from my blogging colleagues who were at the park today. Wish I could have been there. FJB mentioned the no cheering in the press box thing, which is a hard-and-fast rule. Kind of why I prefer the stands for the Nats. Every now and then, they give you something to cheer about and this was one of those times.

No comments: