Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fore!

Just got home, will post more about my very interesting weekend later.
But I wanted to note - it's like playing golf when you're really bad like I am and you birdie the 18th hole. You are miserable all afternoon, wondering what you're doing out there. Suddenly, you are on top of the world and can't wait to get back out there.
I've seen 16 games. Nats are 8-8. I've seen three game-winning home runs now. It never gets old.
Particularly when it is against the Orioles.

Take time to watch the video on Nationals.com if you haven't. Belliard's reaction is priceless and the brief flash of an Orioles fan in left, right at the end of the clip, is worth watching. My son just called from his girlfriend's in Silver Spring. They watched the clip. He said, "Hey, did you see that O's fan at the end?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Needless to say, all good things for the Nats this year happen when I'm at work (definitely not when I go to games, where I'm 0-4 this year). It used to be the opposite, as I was something like 51-37 at RFK. But as long as we have games like this, the Nats are still exciting!

MikeHarris said...

I need to call your boss. You need to work a lot more.