Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Live from Seattle *** Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. And, if you are fortunate enough to still have a father - call him. Right now.

I'm off to another game, hoping for a sweep. Yesterday, my wife and I toured Safeco and took about 40 pics that I plan to send to El Jefe, Uncle Stan and JimBow so they can see some ways to makes the Nationals Park fan experience even more enjoyable. I know they'll be receptive. Nationals Park is a great place but it can learn a few things from Safeco.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a wonderful father's day gift for you, Paul LoDuca is coming back and Tyler Clippard pitches a good game and heads back to Columbus.

Unknown said...

You're good luck!

Anonymous said...

Except for Bill Bavasi