Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Montz!

Yes, I'm a sicko. No Nats on tonight so I'm watching the Harrisburg game on MASN.
Montz is playing first base. I haven't looked but I assume he's done that before. I don't think NationalsFanboyLooser has that much influence just yet.
Whatever. I'll be watching closely.

UPDATE - he's already made a pick on a throw that would have been by Dmitri for sure. Also, the sideline reporter is AA level now but she will be in the majors one day. Trust me, I know how these things work.

4 comments:

Chris Needham said...

I assume that's codeword for "has a big rack?"

MikeHarris said...

is attractive. Which covers a lot of, uh, areas.

Anonymous said...

Montz caught for a while in Potomac in 2006 and played every once in a while in 2007. Nice to see a first baseman that can stretch, but so can Rhinehart.

Unknown said...

That was a nice pick by Montz. C/1B is a nice combo to be able to play...he would be the #3 catcher behind Jesus and Nieves (I hope) so we wouldn't have to carry the "ultimate utilityman" in Lo Duca.