Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's my quandry

I can't say what's going on because, you know, you can't say it. Those of you watching the game know.

It is my 30th anniversary! I showed up after work with 30 long-stem red roses, some gifts. We had a nice bottle of wine with a nice dinner as I cursed two Kearns at bats (OK, so maybe I'm wrong about him). And now, well, you know, I can't say that either.

Except the game *** I can't tear myself away.

The younger fellows among my readership, take my word here: "Honey, just as soon is this game is over ***" isn't a good idea.

(And I didn't jinx it. Carpenter said "perfect through three" at the end of the inning. Honest)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the beauty of living on the other side of the planet. All the games are in the morning, while I am at work, so the wife never has to tell me to turn it off. The downside is that I never get to "watch" the game, I only have gameday, and now they've screwed with the video and I can't get them to work on my PC! Kearns can go....I don't care how nice he is or how good his defence is.. he is a liability with the bat.