Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Saturday, May 31, 2008

This lineup STINKS!

What is Manny thinking? Is he on the sauce? Are you kidding me?

I don't even know who's playing yet. But, hey, it worked yesterday. So I'll try it again.

I'm actually more than OK with Harris and Langerhans playing again. If you can't hit (cough, Wily Mo, cough), better to have a non-hitter out there who can at least catch.

Hope Flores is OK. Maybe they'll sit him tonight and play him tomorrow instead of vice versa.

Oh, and put Flores on the "watch for all-star game" list. That's not just me pumping up my boy. If he has a June like his May, he deserves consideration.

UPDATE - Lineups up at the NJ, no Flores and NO ZIMMERMAN again. I worry too daggone much.

UPDATE 2 - Brandon Webb ought to be illegal. Is there anyone on the Nats' horizon who will be close to that good? What a treat it must be to trot him out there every fifth game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire Lenny

Steven said...

I don't have a problem firing Lenny because my impression is that he's ac accidental hire who seems out of his depth, but I think he's small potatoes. It's like going to McDonald's and demanding that the dude in the back operating the microwave needs to be fired because the food is lousy. Bowden's the one buying the crappy burgers made of sawdust.

MikeHarris said...

Lenny on TV with Ray now and I keep waiting for the question: Why does the hitting simply suck? Ray did say "the overall numbers aren't good" and seemed to pause when he said, "but the individual numbers ***"
What? Suck, too?