Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life IS GOOD

I may take the rest of the day off. Willie Harris (no relation), you rock. One of my colleagues, distracted by the noise in my office, came in to see that catch and called it a guaranteed Web gem of the day.



Nice double play to end it, too. Flores knew what he was doing when he threw that ball into third, eh? That's why I love the kid.



Much love to Bergmann, too. Hell of a return game.



Is it 5 o'clock somewhere?

4 comments:

Ironic Goat said...

It would have been great to have been able to watch that game. O well. What a gem.

MikeHarris said...

Come to my office next time they play in the afternoon. I, uh, need a TV for work. I have plenty of chairs.
Seriously effort by Bergmann and wait until you see Harris' catch.

MikeHarris said...

Come to my office next time they play in the afternoon. I, uh, need a TV for work. I have plenty of chairs.
Serious effort by Bergmann and wait until you see Harris' catch.

MikeHarris said...

Sorry about the double up! Went to fix the word "seriously," didn't know it would post twice. Still have so much to learn. In my excitement, I will forgive myself.