Find Lots of Great Coverage Here

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good morning to you, too

Not even 7 a.m. and I'm already in a bad mood. I got up early to get ready for a weekend trip, looking forward to seeing Guzman back in the lineup.
Instead I find out he's on the 15-day DL. No offense to Alberto Gonzalez, who did a fine job at short last night (and whose 26th birthday is today). But I'd rather have Guzman out there. I suspect that doesn't make me the Lone Ranger.

Oh, and I'm on record as saying how much I love Jesus Flores. That hasn't changed. But you have to swing the bat. Have to. Can't look at those pitches.

That one definitely should have been won.

Oh, and what's up with the O on the uniforms as discussed here? It might be funny if the team wasn't 1-8. I'd be curious to hear how that happened. Didn't someone notice it before the fourth inning? They mentioned on the broadcast they'd received e-mails about it and then showed the "proper" shirts, leading some (like me) to believe they'd been correct all along. Guess not.

See you at the park.

No comments: